Basic, simple-to-use headgear with features for all applications of use.
High Performance fibermetal faceshields are stronger, more durable and more heat resistant than ordinary faceshields.
Available with the patented SmoothLok ratchet system or a basic pinlock adjustment system.
North faceshield brackets are designed to fit perfectly on North hard hats, as well as many competitive hard hats. Available in task-specific materials, from dielectric plastic to high heat-resistant aluminum.
Features and Benefits
- The patented non-slip ratchet system is easy to use and offers precise size adjustments.
- The SmoothLok ratchet is available on the KHG4001 and KHG5001 headgear and on the following hard hats: The Matterhorn, Summit, Everest, K2 series and The Peak A69R, A79R.
- Accepts a wide range of faceshield styles
- Large spark guard provides excellent protection
- Cross strap adjusts to allow an exceptional fit
- Full floating mount spark guard provides comfortable wear even with heavy faceshield and continuous use
- 4000 Series comes with quick-change system for holding faceshield
- 5000 Series comes with protected holding system for faceshield to help reinforce splash protection to inside of the faceshield
- PHG Series comes with pinlock adjustment
- KHG Series comes with SmoothLok ratchet adjustment for quick: easy and perfect fit