When you need diagnostics to minimize downtime, we offer hassle-free access to expert service engineers anytime you need us. Our multilingual service team is equipped with remote access to troubleshoot, identify, and respond to your issues with proven support solutions. IN-24X7® Technical Support provides the industry’s most robust suite of features.
If you need technical support, please call 877.315.3400.
TechSight Video Enablement
TechSight is a robust augmented reality solution that allows the Honeywell support team to see exactly what your maintenance crews are dealing with in real time. Video collaboration overcomes the communication limitations of a standard telephone call. TechSight also removes the safety concerns associated with hand-held devices when equipped with the optional smart glasses. These tools expedite issue resolution without incurring field service travel costs or delays.
In connected infrastructures, DC’s can now streamline the entire maintenance task lifecycle — from issue detection to response and resolution with advanced diagnostics, Honeywell Voice and augmented reality technology.
To learn more about TechSight, visit our Remote Services page.
Technology Repair Services
Our dedicated electronics and computer repair lab provides extensive repair services for a variety of equipment, including:
- Order fulfillment controllers and interface boards
- PC-based controllers
- Conveyor and sortation control system servers
- Integrated sort devices (ISD cartridge)
- Custom cable fabrication
- Programming service for custom firmware and site-specific programs
- Free in-house bench testing and diagnostic services for authorized returns
Technical Support Agreements
Reducing your risk of unplanned downtime and shortening repair times can potentially save your operations thousands of dollars per minute. Technical support agreements ensure priority responses to issues and unlimited access to the following resources:
- Comprehensive online customer service and support web portal
- Customer service via Dashboard™
- Quick access to general information and tips concerning material handling systems, software and procedures via Knowledgebase™
- Historical reporting capabilities
- Expert customer service engineers with secure remote access to thoroughly diagnose and resolve any issues that may arise
Don’t have a technical support agreement? You can still call the IN-24X7 technical support hotline at 877.315.3400 as needed for direct access to specialized resources and immediate support in emergency situations.
Software Maintenance Contracts
Have knowledgeable mechanical maintenance personnel on-site, but still need additional assistance to troubleshoot software issues? Software maintenance contracts provide your team with comprehensive software support when needed.