- SPS Blog
- Contact Us
- Gas Detection Service Solutions
- Training Program for High Tech Devices Operators
Honeywell offers a comprehensive training program for operators of our High Tech devices, portable and fixed gas detectors. Our training programs include a combination of classroom, web-based and practical hands-on exercises and can be customized to fit specific operational and budgetary requirements. The training focuses on general safety, material handling system operation and maintenance, as well as in-depth troubleshooting courses to help you increase uptime, maximize your system investment and streamline lifecycle management activities. All Honeywell trainings are led by OSHA-authorized and PMMI-certified instructors.
Honeywell also offers custom training courses that can be tailored to your specific system, facility and training goals. Our team of training experts are happy to help whether you need their assistance throughout the commission of your new system or later down the line.
- Open Enrollment Training: Honeywell offers specific courses for Portable, Fixed and High Tech aimed at providing a comprehensive look at our industry-leading products
- On-Site Training: Looking for training at your facility? Receive customized training courses to meet your customer or site needs for Portables, Fixed and High Tech
- Online Training: This online training covers the basic operation and maintenance of most Honeywell products
- Certifications: For distributors, we also offer in-person certification courses for our Portable Gas Detectors
- Technician Training: Honeywell offers extensive technician training for our RAE and BW portable gas detectors
To learn more about the Honeywell Training courses or to sign up for your next course, please visit this link.
To learn more about Service Solutions Contact Honeywell.
Sign up to receive exclusive communications from Honeywell including product updates, technical information, new offerings, events and news, surveys, special offers, and related topics via telephone, email, and other forms of electronic communication.
Copyright © 2023 Honeywell International Inc