SOTI MobiControl secures and manages mobile devices, throughout their entire lifecycle, from deployment to retirement. It controls all aspects of business mobility – tracking physical assets, managing applications and content, as well as keeping devices and data safe and secure. SOTI is the proven leader for managing rugged, special-purpose devices used in key industries, such as: healthcare, transportation, logistics, retail and field services.
SOTI MobiControl makes mobility management easy.
Keep Your Workers Working
SOTI MobiControl includes productivity tools and remote support features that reduce worker downtime and keep them focused on their work.
- Remote support features (remote view/remote control, file sync and 2-way chat) fix device and application problems quickly.
- Kiosk mode restricts a mobile device to a single application or suite of applications, and keeps the device secure, corporate data private and workers productive.
- Automatically configure device connectivity (3G/4G, Wi-Fi and VPN) to ensure that the user is always able to communicate securely from wherever they are located.
Manage Your Mobile Content and Applications
SOTI MobiControl provides enterprises with a complete suite of mobile content and application management tools.
- SOTI hub is a secure content management application that makes it easy for businesses to control and manage important files and documents.
- SOTI surf is a secure mobile browser with configurable features and security settings that support each company's unique business needs and end-user requirements.
- Over-the-air installation, configuration, updates and removal of apps from your enterprise or public app store.
Get Your Devices Deployed Quickly and Correctly
SOTI MobiControl gets mobile devices into the hands of your workers faster and makes sure they are set up per company mobility policies.
- Express enrollment via barcode scanning or NFC "Bump" with SOTI stage.
- Integration with device OEM rapid enrollment solutions, including Honeywell EZConfig.
- Provision devices quickly and consistently using profiles (configuration sets) and packages (application sets) based on user role or geographic location.
For more information about what your business can accomplish with SOTI MobiControl, contact us today.
Read our solution brief to learn about OEMConfig, why it’s needed and the key benefits.