Harnesses, Belts & Accessories
Miller AirCore Aluminium Harness Range (AUS)
The Miller AirCoreTM Harnesses are light-weight with corrosion-resistant aluminium hardware and breathable open-core padding technology allowing optimal airflow while reducing heat and moisture entrapment.
The Miller AirCore™ Harness range has light-weight, corrosion-resistant aluminium hardware. Its open core padding technology allows optimal airflow, reducing heat and moisture entrapment. The Aircore range of harnesses provides the ultimate in performance and comfort.
- Light-weight - Aluminium materials and components selected to reduce fatigue for all-day endurance and increased productivity.
- 16% lighter in weight than competitive harnesses with aluminium hardware
- 20% lighter than harnesses with steel hardware
- Extended Service Life - Corrosion-resistant aluminium hardware
- lasts longer, reducing replacement costs
- Easy Adjustability - Unique cam buckles on the shoulder straps make vertical webbing adjustment easier than any other harness on the market. 18kN heavy duty quick-connect chest buckles for added security and easy donning.
- Style - new webbing design creates an original and vibrant style and colour for easy identification and greater visibility.
In addition, ALL Miller AirCore Harnesses are the most unique and innovative full-body harness available and are designed for: COMFORT – breathable, open-core padding technology provides optimal air flow, while reducing heat and moisture entrapment, keeping a worker drier and cooler. Up to 16% less surface area than other padding used on the market. AirCore harnesses are designed with patented Miller DuraFlex® stretchable webbing that provides greater flexibility and increased comfort.
- Oil and Gas
- Fall from height
- AS/NZS 1891.1 - Certified to Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1891.1 2007