Harnesses, Belts & Accessories
Miller® Lower Body Harness
The Miller® Lower Body Harness is a work positioning harness with padded leg straps for use in limited free fall applications.
- Rated as a Lower Body Harness for limited free fall 600mm or less.
- Steel front limited free fall arrest d-ring.
- Steel work positioning side d-rings for working with pole straps.
- Easy adjustable leg and waist straps.
- Back pad offering greater back support and stability.
- Replaceable padded leg straps for increased harness durability and comfort.
- Light-weight aluminium quick connect leg buckles for easy donning.
- Built in elastic straps and webbing keeps allow for safe stowage of excess webbing.
- Usage: Limited Free Fall 600mm or Less
- Fall from height
- AS/NZS 1891.1 - 2007 - Lower Body Harness