Miller® Sharp Edge Rope Pole Strap
The Miller® Sharp Edge Rope Pole Strap offers workers improved protection and abrasion resistance if working near sharp edges when compared to standard webbing pole straps.
- The lightweight aluminium pole strap rope adjuster enables quick and easy changes to the length of the strap.
- Miller® 12mm sharp edge rated kernmantle rope is a high end static rope that offers extra protection for users against a sharp edge radius of 0.5mm or greater
- Adjuster is located on the karabiner end and is within easy reach of the worker.
- A protective sleeve assists in maintaining the life of the rope.
- Designed for use so that it is constantly in tension, once it is in the working position.
- The sharp edge rope pole strap is capable of being positively secured when passed around a pole or similar structure.
- Available in 2.5m length with rope adjuster.
- Minimum adjustment down to 900mm.
- Double action 19mm hook on the user end, with triple-action karabiner on the adjust-ment end.
- Steel and Metals
- Fall from height
- AS/NZS 1891.1 - 2007 -