Rescue & Descent
Miller® Safescape Elite Case
The Miller SafEscape Case contains a complete rescue kit equipped with a 90m SafEscape Elite with a hand-wheel and all the accessories required to carry out a rescue operation.
- The case comes in safety orange for high visibility and includes reflective strips making it easy to locate in the dark.
- Easy to open seal system indicating unauthorized access
- The box only needs to be opened for inspection every 10 years after storage, lowering cost of ownership. O
- nly an annual visual check of the humidity indicator is required. The indicator enables users to easily check the humidity inside the box.
- Miller SafEscape case is made out of break proof polypropylene ensuring that your safety equipment is protected under the harshest environmental conditions.
- Complete with rigid foam inlet that is especially designed to protect the rescue equipment against vibration and ensure ease of use in case of emergency.
- Fall from height
- EN 341:2008 -
- EN 1496 -
- ISO 22159 -
- ANSI Z359.4-2007 -