Self-Retracting Lifelines & Personal Fall Limiters
Miller Falcon Edge self-retracting lifelines
In work environments of every variety, edges at height are much more common than people are aware of. Simply look around any construction site and note the many different edges that exist such as edges of a floor, roof or formwork.
Edge test performance
- Overhead application Short fall distance (fall distance <1.40m at 136kg, maximum load 5.2kN)
- Edge test performance short fall distance non axial (Fall distance <1.35m 136kg, maximum load 5.5kN)
- Certified to EN360 Type B, VG11 (Rev 08) edgetested, compliant with datasheet CNB/P/11.060.
- 4.2 Test mass and sample lengths: 1- The test mass (steel weight as in EN 364: 1992) shall correspond to the nominal weight, but shall at least be 100 kg. Note: the nominal mass shall be the same as for vertical use (according to EN 360:2002)
- 4.4 Dynamic performance: The test shall be performed on the lanyard itself. If a testing component (like mass, load cell, test connector), a cover (thimble, rubber cover) or an integral connector would hit the edge, the test shall be performed again by increasing the previous offset distance such as these components would not strike the edge.
- Fall from height
- EN360:2002 - VG11 CNB/P/11.060 2014 -