Enhanced user-friendliness and flexibility for wireless gas detection
The MicroRAE™ is a wireless multi-gas diffusion monitor that simultaneously measures up to four gases, including hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, oxygen and combustibles (LEL). With its multiple wireless connectivity options the MicroRAE can deliver real-time instrument readings location and alarm status to other wireless solutions such as ConneXt Plus, ConneXt Pro, ConneXt Loneworker and Safety Communicator.Features and Benefits:
- Available with several wireless technology options: Mesh / Wi-Fi / NB-IoT
- Real-time gas concentration reading, location, alarm and status enabled by state of-the-art wireless technology
- Bluetooth® low energy connection to a Smart Phone device for uplink data communication and device configuration • Compact and lightweight design
- IP-67 water- and dust-resistant case Strong, protective, concussion-proof design
- Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
- Short bump test and calibration time
- Filtered LEL sensor options to inhibit sensor poisoning
- Global approval for worldwide acceptance.
- Readily enables to communicate with Motorola MOTOTRBO
- Emergency Response
- Fire Overhaul
- Plant Shutdown & Turn-Around
- Residential Calls
- Urban Search & Rescue
Even the best products deserve expert maintenance!
Elevate your gas detectors’ potential with Honeywell's expert maintenance services! Maximize uptime, eliminate costs, and ensure on-time, on-budget project completion.