ppbRAE 3000 +
The most advanced wireless handheld VOC monitor with parts per billion measurement
The ppbRAE 3000+ is a best-of-breed monitor trusted by many of the world’s leaders in CBRNE, HazMat Response, Civil Defense, Oil & Gas, and other hazardous environments. Using a 3rd generation photoionization detector (PID) and built-in correction factors for more than 200 compounds, the ppbRAE 3000+ is one of the most advanced VOC monitors for parts-per-billion (ppb) detection. It measures the presence of VOCs from 1ppb-10,000ppm with a three-second response time. Optional built-in Mesh Radio enables real-time monitoring of instrument readings wirelessly. Another option is Bluetooth, which can relay readings and alarm status up to 2 miles to a RAELink 3 wireless transmitter. And a rugged housing, large display, and large keys that can be operated with three layers of gloves all make for a unit that’s easy to use and maintain.
A rugged housing, large display, and large keys that can be operated with three layers of gloves all make for a unit that’s easy to use and maintain.
ppbRAE 3000 + is solution oriented through multiple connected options. A dedicated mobile APP has been developed for survey applications. Instrument is also available with real time connectivity which can relay readings and alarm status up to 2 miles to a RAELink 3 wireless transmitter.Features and Benefits:
- Measures from 1ppb up to 10,000ppb
- 3-second response time
- Humidity compensation
- Optional Mesh Radio for ConneXt compatibility
- Optional BLE Module
- Optional built-in Bluetooth transmitter that transmits real-time data up to 2 miles with RAELink3 wireless router
- Sample pump draws from up to 100 feet
- Correction factors for more than 350 compounds
- Large display reports gas type, correction factor, concentration
- Rugged housing for harsh environments
- Sensor and lamp auto-cleaning
- Built-in flashlight
- Multi-language capability – up to 10 languages
- MIL-STD-810F certified rugged housing for harsh environments
- Patented PID lamp auto-cleaning
- Patented Reflex PID Technology™
- Environmental Cleanups/ Remediation
- Hazmat Response
- Indoor Air Quality
- Plant Shutdown & Turn-Around
- Urban Search & Rescue
- Venue Protection
- Worker Exposure
Even the best products deserve expert maintenance!
Elevate your gas detectors’ potential with Honeywell's expert maintenance services! Maximize uptime, eliminate costs, and ensure on-time, on-budget project completion.