Harnesses & Lanyards
The new CE & BIS approved Honeywell Value harnesses and lanyards from Honeywell combine optimum safety, robust performance and enhance comfort and general industrial, building maintenance and general industrial applications involving work at height.
The new CE & BIS approved Honeywell Value harnesses and lanyards from Honeywell combine optimum safety, robust performance and enhance comfort and general industrial, building maintenance and general industrial applications involving work at height. This range offers premium features or safety, ease of use, comfort and convenience without the premium cost, thus offering our customers great value for their money.
- Universal fit 3-point adjustability: Fully adjustable using buckles at chest, shoulder and thigh straps for right fit and optimal safety of workers of all body types.
- Dope dyed dual color polyester webbing: High strength polyester offers great performance, is flexible and lightweight. Dope dying adds UV stability and hence is more durable. Dual color scheme avoids any confusion while donning and improves visibility.
- Easy donning labels: Labels for left / right shoulder ensures easy and safe donning by workers.
- Forged steel hardware: Forged alloy steel parts have higher breaking strength, perform better and last longer than molded metal parts. All metal parts are zinc-chrome plated for rust free and supportsd performance.
- Ergonomic design: Cushioned shoulder and thigh pads, metallic lanyard keepers, ergonomically positioned sit strap are features designed keeping user’s convenience and comfort in mind.
- Fall indicators: Visual indication enables intuitive and foolproof inspection before every use
- UV stabilized no-fade ribbons: All labels are UV stabilized for lifetime visibility of critical information, no ambiguity and lower inspection time with hassle-free traceability.
- Polyester rope lanyard: 12mm twisted polyester rope in multiple attachment options– double lanyard permanently attached, double lanyard with karabiner withand without integrated energy absorber. Dual color tracer line for easy inspection.
- Versatile hooks: Forged alloy steel scaffolding hooks with 60 mm gate opening easy to use on thick scaffolding. Screw lock karabiner with 17 mm gate opening. Year of manufacturing engraved on these critical components for hassle-free inspection and safety.
- Honeywell Brand promise: Prominent Honeywell brand offers easy identification of brand while inspection and reduces risk of spurious / uncertified products.
- Detachable cushioning pads for extra comfort
- BIS 3521:1999, EN 361:2002,EN 355:2002,EN 354:2010 - FBH100KIT, FBH110KIT, FBH110
- BIS 3521:1999,EN 354:2010,EN 355:2002 -H100DLYSA
- BIS 3521:1999,EN 358:1999- H100WPLY
- BIS 3521:1999,EN 354:2010-H100DLY
Construction, Utilities, Commercial/ Industrial Maintenance