Triple IR Flame Detector
- Reliable Detection
- Fast response to a wide range of hydrocarbon and hydrogen fires even in low visibility conditions
- Advanced diagnostics including window clarity to maintain site protection Easy to Use
- Sunshade and standard or marine mounting bracket included for quickly and easily positioning the detector in an optimal location.
- Powerful FlameManager software replaces legacy dip switches for detector configuration and provides simplified diagnostics and post event FirePics™.
- High Visibility, Multi Color LED HALO ring provides clear indication of device status from up to 50ft (15m) away, even in bright outdoor environments
- Long-range, wide-angle sensors detect fires at 200ft (60m) for 1ft2 (0.1m2) n-Heptane
- Multiple outputs including 4-20mA, Relays, HART®, and Modbus communication all standard
- Responds to a wide range of hydrocarbon fires such as n-Heptane, Methane, Butane, Propane, Ethanol, Methanol, Diesel, Kerosene, JP-4, and IPA as well as Hydrogen
- Speed of response typically 5 seconds
Even the best products deserve expert maintenance!
Elevate your gas detectors’ potential with Honeywell's expert maintenance services! Maximize uptime, eliminate costs, and ensure on-time, on-budget project completion.