Uvex Seismic Sealed Eyewear
Contemporary style that can be worn with temples or headband. Provides protection against impact, sun, wind, and debris. Ideal for high-particulate environments such as grinding, chipping and sanding.
• Available with Dura-streme dual coating technology which combines our two best lens coatings — Uvextreme anti-fog on the interior and Ultra-dura anti-scratch on the exterior — for 3x longer lens life*, as well as Uvextra AF anti-fog or Hardcoat anti-scratch coating options.
• Soft and flexible nasal pads conform to a variety of facial profiles and minimize slippage.
• Soft, high-quality face cushioning and padded temple tips offer all-day comfort.
• Highly adjustable flame-resistant headband provides excellent fit.
• Replaceable flame-resistant, cushion-lined subframe extends the life of the eyewear.
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- Airborne Particulates
- Low Visibility
- ANSI Z87+ - Meets ANSI Z87+ (High Impact) standard. (ANSI-certified for use with and withoutcushion-lined frame.)
- CSA Z94.3 - Tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard