Uvex Seismic® Sealed Eyewear with Reading Magnifiers
Delivering unmatched protection against impact, wind, dust and debris, Uvex Seismic offers a range of diopter strengths for workers needing increased magnification for reading, inspection and other fine detail work.
Delivering unmatched protection against impact wind, dust and debris, Uvex Seismic offers a range of diopter strengths for workers needing increased magnification for reading, inspection and other fine detail work. The wraparound design provides exceptional coverage while precise placement of the magnifiers allow for distortion-free vision. Uvex Seismic Reading Magnifiers: powerful eyewear for today's demanding work environments.
- Superior coverage ideal for dirty, high-particulate work environments such as grinding, chipping, shaving and sanding.
- Available in Clear with Uvextra™ Anti-fog coating and three diopter strengths: +1.5. +2.0, and +2.5 magnifications.
- Superior anti-fog coating, coupled with top and bottom indirect ventilation, minimizes fogging to keep workers safe and comfortable all day.
- Flexible design can be worn with temples or with headband as conditions change.
- Soft, flexible nasal pads conform to a variety of facial profiles and minimize slippage.
- Soft, high-quality face cushioning and padded temple tips offer all-day comfort.
- Highly adjustable flame-resistant headband provides excellent fit.
- Replaceable flame-resistant, cushion-lined subframe and headband extend the life of the eyewear.
- High impact protection certified to ANSI Z87+(High Impact) and tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard. (ANSI-certified for use with and without cushion-lined frame).
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- Airborne Particulates
- ANSI Z87+ - Meets ANSI Z87+ (High Impact) standard. (ANSI-certified for use with and withoutcushion-lined frame.)
- CSA Z94.3 - Tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard