Honeywell offers both pressure and differential pressure sensors in either silicon based or foil based strain gage technology perfect for many types of applications in automotive, aerospace, chemical, semiconductor manufacturing and general industry. In fact, Honeywell is among a handful of companies offering pressure sensors that can measure pressure up to 175,000 psi with enhanced accuracy and reliability.
Honeywell’s foil-based strain gage technology enables our pressure sensors to withstand pressure that would destroy silicon based or micro-machined pressure sensors. Honeywell pressure sensors feature all welded, stainless steel construction and are built for rugged industrial applications that require high accuracy, enhanced reliability and measurement stability. All of our pressure products are highly configurable to meet a customer’s unique requirements and environments. Intrinsically safe options for use in hazardous locations are available on select pressure sensor models.
- Aerospace Pressure Transducers
- Calibration Pressure Transducers
- Digital Output Pressure Transducers
- Digital Gauges
- Flush Pressure Transducers
- Hazardous Location Pressure Transducers
- High Pressure Transducers
- Industrial Pressure Transducers
- Subminiature Differential Pressure Transducers
- Miniature Flush Pressure Transducers
- Oil & Gas Pressure Transducers
- Precision/Technical Grade Pressure Transducers
- Sanitary Pressure Transducers
- Submersible Pressure Transducers