Oil & Gas Pressure Transducers
Wing union pressure transducers. Standard aperture. 0 psi to 20,000 psi. ±0.2 % full-scale accuracy
Models 434/435/437 Wing Union/Hammer Union Pressure Sensors are designed for demanding oil and gas applications as well as stimulation and circulation systems. They are constructed as an all-welded, stainless steel assembly with the sensor diaphragm and wing union fitting machined as one part, which provides hermetic integrity and minimizes media leakage versus multi-piece parts. The isolated pressure sensing diaphragm minimizes zero-shift during hammer up and eliminates long-term signal drift in the field. The Weco® 1502, 2002, and 2202 Wing Union-compatible fittings are machined of Inconel® X-750, or optional NACE-compliant Inconel® 718, allowing for use with abrasive and corrosive media. The Honeywell proprietary stainless steel electrical connection provides enhanced secondary pressure containment. Special assembly processes provide enhanced shock and vibration for reliable performance in the field.
Value to Customers
- Durable: Weco® Wing Union-compatible fittings are machined of Inconel® X-750, or optional NACE-compliant Inconel® 718, allowing for use with abrasive and corrosive media. Protective cage option provides electrical connection protection.
- Reliable: All-welded, stainless steel assembly, shock/vibration ratings, and isolated pressure sensing diaphragm increase reliability.
- Accurate: High accuracy option provides confidence in the actual measured pressure value, particularly for smaller changes in pressure, allowing drilling operation adjustments as needed.
- Availability and service: Global manufacturing and support allow Honeywell to quickly provide customized products, helping customers meet project timelines.
- High or standard accuracy allow ability to obtain tighter system requirements and lower error bands than comparable competitive models
- Shunt calibration option enhances configurability and flexibility: 1-wire shunt calibration is achievable with a single barrier application, helping to minimize installation costs
- IEC Ex approval allows for use in hazardous areas, in Asia-Pacific and EMEA, and by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Protective cage option
- Welded construction