Licences for system workstations
Software module for DECT/Paging system connection via ESPA 4.4.4.
Software module as basic software for connecting an external communication system (e.g. DECT) to the Systevo Workstation via ESPA 4.4.4 or an alternative protocol.
Part Number: 83WE140
Software module as basic software for connecting an external communication system (e.g. DECT) to the Systevo Workstation via ESPA 4.4.4 or an alternative protocol. Option to adapt the settings to the project-specific requirements of the care facility. Call messages from the call system are transmitted in accordance with the configuration to the connected system and displayed by the configured end devices (e.g. DECT telephones).
Administrator access rights required in order to e.g. adapt the serial interface to the system environment of the call system.
CD with user software for the following functions:
- Configuration tool with database-management-system for data storage
- Setting of serial interface (RS232/RS422)
- Interface spanning the system software of the call system (IPC)
- Recipient addresses are freely configurable per light call group and call type group
- Allocation of call types to higher level call type groups
- Configuration of different shifts (e.g. day or night shifts)
- Assignment of repetition times
- Adaption of acoustic ringtones
- Filter options for recipient addresses
- Configuration of distinct escalations per call type group
- Definition of display format of the message to be transmitted
- Textual message transfer of system messages to the external system
- Service functions
- Simple system management tools for system analysis (Sys-log etc.)
- Creation of a list of recipients (file)
- Password protected access
- Operating computer with free serial interface RS232
- Serial connection cable
Inspection of hardware/software compatibility required!