Anchorage Systems (Söll)
Söll Vi-Go Vertical Cable System
Söll Vi-Go Ladder Climbing Safety Systems provide the ultimate in safety with continuous fall protection when climbing fixed ladders: remarkably ergonomic and versatile vertical steel rope system with integrated fall protection.
The user wears a full body harness (EN 361 compliant) and fastens the karabiner hook of the Söll Vi-Go shuttle to the fall protection/fall arrest attachment ring of a harness. Users can start climbing or descending once the shuttle has been fixed to the rope.
Söll Vi-Go Continuous Ladder Climbing Safety Systems with Automatic Pass-Through
- Uninterrupted fall protection – Uniquely-designed Vi-Go Cable Sleeve automatically bypasses intermediate cable guides, keeping both hands free for climbing: travels smoothly along cable and locks instantly in the event of a fall.
- Easy, one-hand operation for attachment/detachment from the system. No pins/chains or external parts to lose or damage.
- Automatic pass-through cable guides secure lifeline to prevent cable wear and enable the system to accommodate curves.
- Withstand harsh environments – The Vi-Go Cable Sleeve is constructed with durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Attachment mechanism engineered to prevent incorrect installation, ensuring greater safety. Unit will not open if attached incorrectly.
- Cable sleeve integrated shock-absorbing element – Provides a “dual shock-absorbing system” to further reduce fall forces. Protects the system and ladder from damage. – Once a fall occurs, the deployed shock absorber indicates the unit must be taken out of service.
- Accommodate 5/16-inch (8mm) or 3/8-inch (10mm) cable.
Automatic Pass-Through Cable Guides
- Söll Vi-Go automatic pass-through cable sleeve glides easily through intermediate cable guides uninterrupted. Hands and feet are free for climbing.
Söll Vi-Go Ladder Climbing Safety Systems with Manual Pass-Through
- Require manual removal/insertion of cable with intermediate guides.
- Cable guides secure lifeline to prevent cable wear.
- Manual Vi-Go Cable Sleeve follows the worker while ascending and descending.
- Cable sleeve locks instantly in the event of a fall. • Accommodate 3/8-inch (10mm) cable.
- A cushioning element on each sleeve reduces the load on the cable fixings when there are several users.
- System components are readily available in different models or materials.
- The users can choose between prefabricated or flexible system components.
- The selection of system components made of galvanised or stainless steel enables to adapt to environmental conditions
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Wind Energy
- Fall from height
- Meets EN 353-1 standard (and all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards)