Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR)
Honeywell North® Primair™ PA800 Series Welding Helmet
Honeywell North® offers a new, ultralight welding helmet featuring an auto-darkening filter with a brighter resting light shade than is currently available – a new standard in light transmission.
- Brighter light shade - the auto-darkening filter has a light state of 2.5, the lightest in the industry.
- Ergonomic design - external controls enable quick transition from welding to grinding, even with gloves on. The suspension, helmet, and air-duct can all be adjusted to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Lightweight - at just 0.68 kg (24 oz), the PA800 is one of the lighter auto-darkening helmets on the market – minimizing head and neck strain and reducing risk of fatigue or injury.
- Cooling comfort - an integrated and adjustable air-duct connects easily to the PA700 or PA500 PAPR system to help keep workers cool, comfortable, and productive.
Industries & Applications
- Electrode Welding (Stick Welding, SMAW)
- MIG/MAG (GMAW)
- GMAW High Melting Rate Process
- Flux Cored Wire Welding
- TIG Welding (GTAW)
The PA800 Series Welding Helmet (PA810EU and PA811EU) are designed and approved for use with the Honeywell North Primair PA700 and Primair 500 Series blowers, which are ideally suited for applications where non-powered air purifying devices are not practical for use or a higher protection factor is required, but only where the atmospheres are not immediately dangerous to life and health.
The PA810EU Welding Helmet and the PA811EU Welding Helmet with Hard Hat products (as a part of the powered air purifying system) comply with the European Parliament and Council Regulation 2016/425/EU for Personal Protective Equipment and subsequent amendments.
EN 12941:1998 + A1:2003 + A2:2008
EN 175:1997, EN 397:2012+A1:2012, EN 166:2001