A Smarter All-in-One Communications Solution for Today’s Mobile Workers
Highly mobile, Frontline, and deskless workers often rely on a mix of communication methods to stay in touch and perform collaborative tasks. Training and support are patchy, and security an afterthought, making administration an endless headache for IT. Meanwhile, the workforce is no longer tethered to desk-based communication options:
- ~90% of organizations rely on deskless workers to keep their businesses running.
- The State of the Deskless Workforce 2022: US Results
- 74 percent of the new unified communications licenses bought by organizations will be cloud-based by 2024: Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for UCaaS
Honeywell Smart Talk is a unified workforce communications application that tackles the problem of fragmented communications, with enterprise-grade security for voice calling, text and media messaging, video, and user presence – all from one device.
Network Independence and Audio Quality for a Superior Call Experience
- Operation over wi-fi and cellular connections
- Network monitoring and call statistics every call
- Supports wide range of audio codecs including OPUS and SILK
Advanced Enterprise Security to Safeguard Company Information and Employee Data
- Voice and messaging encryption, TLS and Mutual TLS environments supported
- MDM ready to lock or remotely wipe containers
- Secure RTP support to encrypt video and audio media streams
Fast to Deploy with Reduced Implementation Costs
- Interoperability with any SIP-Trunk based call server, PBX and hosted providers
- Mobile Operating system agnostic (IOS, Android)
- Platform agnostic Web access (desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet)
- LDAP leveraged to provision users quickly
- Manufacturer-Agnostic; Scalable Across Operation and Existing Devices
- Optimized for Honeywell devices, open to all standard Android devices (Individual models may require certification)
Contact a Honeywell sales representative today to request a free demonstration of Honeywell Smart Talk.