- SPS Blog
- Contatta Honeywell
- Tecnologie di rilevamento avanzate
- Rilevamento nell'industria
- Prodotti per test e misurazione
- Pressure Transducers
- Flush Pressure Transducers
Honeywell flush pressure sensors feature a miniature footprint to fit into very small spaces with tight clearances and available pressure ranges spanning from 0 psig up to 15000 psig The unitized stainless steel design, with a thin diaphragm and heavy sidewalls constructed from one piece of stainless steel, makes these sensors very rugged, yet thin enough to measure low pressures.
All welded electrical connectors are built in as an integral part of the transducer body and are recommended for applications involving rough handling or where an all-welded stainless steel transducer is required. These sensors can be used in corrosive fluid environments. The flush diaphragm design also makes them ideal for operations which involve the spraying or application of sealants, paints, coatings, or other congealable media which can clog conventional pressure ports.
- Aerospace Pressure Transducers
- Calibration Pressure Transducers
- Digital Output Pressure Transducers
- Digital Gauges
- General Process Pressure Transducers
- Hazardous Location Pressure Transducers
- High Pressure Transducers
- Industrial Pressure Transducers
- Subminiature Differential Pressure Transducers
- Miniature Flush Pressure Transducers
- Oil & Gas Pressure Transducers
- Precision/Technical Grade Pressure Transducers
- Sanitary Pressure Transducers
- Submersible Pressure Transducers
Mettiamoci in contatto!
Iscrivetevi per ricevere comunicazioni esclusive da parte di Honeywell su aggiornamenti di prodotti, informazioni tecniche, nuove offerte, eventi e notizie, sondaggi, offerte speciali e argomenti correlati tramite telefono, e-mail e altre forme di comunicazione elettronica.
Copyright © 2023 Honeywell International Inc