Connettori di ancoraggio
Miller TWIN TURBO System
New patent-pending Twin Turbo D-Ring Connector easily adapts two (2) lightweight Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiters (PFLs) for continuous 100% tie-off fall protection.
Punti di forza
- Replacement for double-legged shock-absorbing lanyards
- Innovativedesign that easily connects to the back D-ring of any fall protectionharness Increases worker productivity and versatility with freedom ofmovement – less restrictive than other units on the market
- Permits TurboLite PFLs to swivel in multiple directions for greatermobility; the swivel action prevents webbing from twisting and bindinginside of the unit
- Webbing payout smoothly extends/retracts without interruption
- Easy-to-use and assemble/disassemble
- Adapts to most Miller TurboLite PFL models
Raccomandazioni / settore industriale
- Oil & Gas
- Energia del Vento
- Caduta dall'alto
- EN 362 -
- OSHA 1926.502, 1910.66 -
- ANSI Z359-2007 & A 10.32 -
- CSA Z259.12-01 -
Our state of the art equipment provides the criticaltool for worker protection, combining mobility with unsurpassed comfort.
At our ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facilities in Europe, we ensure that every Miller product is made inaccordance with the standards and meets your exacting requirements.