Harnesses, Belts & Accessories
Miller AirCore Front D-ring Harnesses
The new Miller AirCore™ Harness is now available with a front D-ring and is designed for use in a variety of climbing, confined space and rescue applications.
- Unique breathable, open-core padding technology provides optimal airflow and reduces heat and moisture build-up; up to 16% less surface area than other padding used on the market
- Contoured ergonomic padding design minimizes contact around a worker’s neck, lower back and inner thighs to reduce chafing and irritation
- Patented DuraFlex stretchable webbing provides greater flexibility
- Improved cam buckle design is lightweight, low profile and easy to operate; provides easy one-hand adjustment; hold webbing firmly in place with no readjusting required
- Stand-up back D-ring easily adjusts, simplifies attachment
- Quick-connect buckles for easy donning
- Materials and components selected to reduce fatigue for all-day endurance and increased productivity; 16% lighter in weight than competitive harnesses with aluminum hardware and 20% lighter than harnesses with steel hardware.
- High-visibility color for greater safety
- Unique and vibrant patterned webbing for easy identification
- Wind Energy
- Fall from height
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards