Harnesses, Belts & Accessories
Miller AirCore (Aluminum) Harnesses
The new Miller AirCoreTM Harness is now available with lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminum hardware. This new line of AirCore harnesses with aluminum components provides the ultimate in performance and comfort.
The new Miller AirCore™ Harness is now available with lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminum hardware. This new line of AirCore harnesses with aluminum components provides the ultimate in performance and comfort.
- Lightweight - Aluminum materials and components selected to reduce fatigue for all-day endurance and increased productivity.
- 16% lighter in weight than competitive harnesses with aluminum hardware
- 20% lighter than harnesses with steel hardware
- Extended Service Life - Corrosion-resistant aluminum hardware
- lasts longer, reducing replacement costs
- Easy Adjustability - Unique cam buckles on the shoulder straps make vertical webbing adjustment easiest of any harness on the market. Quick-connect chest buckles for easy donning.
- Style - new webbing design creates an original and vibrant style and color for easy identification and greater visibility.
In addition, ALL Miller AirCore Harnesses are the most unique and innovative full-body harness available and are designed for: COMFORT – breathable, open-core padding technology provides optimal air flow, while reducing heat and moisture entrapment, keeping a worker drier and cooler. Up to 16% less surface area than other padding used on the market. AirCore harnesses are designed with patented Miller DuraFlex® stretchable webbing that provides greater flexibility and increased comfort.
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Confined Space
- Fall from height
- Meets all applicable OSHA and ANSI standards