Ideal for high-volume distribution, fulfillment and manufacturing operations with high-turn inventory storage and short order cycle times, Honeywell’s OLS system handles the widest variety of product types and largest carton sizes. It is highly flexible and efficient, providing quick access to cartons, totes and trays.
Typical applications include goods-to-operator order fulfillment and just-in-time inventory management. Other common uses include product sequencing and buffering to support mixed unit loads, full-case and break-pack order fulfillment, order consolidation and route-based delivery.
- Range of load handlers to manage the widest variety of product types and largest carton sizes
- Capable of storing and retrieving items from single and double storage
- Reduces storage labor and footprint requirements compared to traditional storage methods
- System scales as transactional volumes or storage demands increase
- Single-source, integration system reduces project risk