Combisafe Loading System MkII
The COMBISAFE® Loading System MkII is designed to prevent falls from height during the loading and unloading of equipment from the top of a flatbed delivery lorry/trailer in a safe manner..
Now available flat packed, boltless and with replaceable, adjustable feet, the modular support base of the revised COMBISAFE® Loading System, allows the disassembled units to be stacked, enabling more units to be transported on one vehicle and much less space taken up for storage.
Each system includes a weighted base ballasted with 1500kg of precast ballast, which is interchangeable with the previous designs: alternative ballasting arrangements such as well compacted 10mm rounded pea gravel* or site-cast concrete can also be used.
- CE certified to EN 795:2012 Type E by DEKRA EXAM GmbH
- Operative has an anchor point 5,9 m above ground level**
- Can be delivered flat packed for self-assembly
- Only 1500kg of ballast needed for a faster installation and lighter to relocate if needed once fully assembled.
- Base has no pins or bolts enabling quick and simple assembly/disassembly
- Dismantles into easily stackable units allowing simpler transport and less storage space
- Can be used on site or in a loading yard
- Unit can be levelled using the adjustable/replaceable feet (up to 5°). These can also be easily replaced if damaged.
- Formwork supports for shuttering available
- Standard shuttering and formwork supports extend the range of ballast options e.g. 10mm rounded pea shingle (compacted), in-situ concrete*
*Ballast must weigh no less than 1500kg when in use
**When using the SkyReach Adaptor 5.9