Miller ME82 Manyard Shock-Absorbing Lanyards (EUR)
Shock absorbing Lanyard - complete with 2 galvanised connectors
- A unique stretchable design.
- A safety clip that straps on to the harness to hold the Manyard when not in use.
- Special woven shock-absorbing inner core. Heavy tubular outer jacket.
- Unique warning flag which provides visual proof that a lanyard has been involved in a fall and should be removed from service.
- Reliable visual inspection: the integral red core becomes visible if the outer jacket is damaged or worn.
- The hi-tech protective finish on the outer tubular jacket prolongs the service life of the Manyard.
Lightweight and easy to use, the elasticated manyard is ideal for maintenance on cranes or gantries. When contracted the elasticated shock-absorbing lanyard reduces the risk of tripping or snagging. The unique woven shock-absorbing material reduces fall arrest forces.
- Fall from height
- EN 355 - Shock Absorbers
Our state of the art equipment provides the criticaltool for worker protection, combining mobility with unsurpassed comfort.
At our ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facilities in Europe, we ensure that every Miller product is made inaccordance with the standards and meets your exacting requirements.