Miller Edge Shock-Absorbing Lanyards (EUR)
Edge tested shock absorbing lanyards guarantee safety in the event of a fall on an edge.
Kernmantel Rope Features:
- 12mm Ø rope lanyard tested over edges
- The addition of a shock absorber reduced the fall arrest forces to under 6kN
- Meets the requirements of all situations at height
- A range of connectors offers the perfect solution for every situation
- Twin lanyards are specially designed for climbing open vertical structures, enabling the user to remain constantly connected (100% tie-off)
- Edge resistance: Edge tested Manyard, identifiable by its tubular green webbing with a black stripe
- Patented core-yarn technology: thanks the the nature of its webbing (wrapped filament) which combines two types of thread: one which is shock absorbent to reduce fall arrest forces, the other which is more robust to resist abrasion on the edges
- Integrated shock absorber to educe fall arrest forces
- Reduced product length to avoid risk of tripping or snagging
- Built-in warning flag for increased security
- Wind Energy
- Fall from height
- Conforms to EN355 / EN 354
Our state of the art equipment provides the criticaltool for worker protection, combining mobility with unsurpassed comfort.
At our ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facilities in Europe, we ensure that every Miller product is made inaccordance with the standards and meets your exacting requirements.