Rescue & Descent
Miller SafEscape™ ELITE
Rescue and Descent device for emergency situations. Ideal for rescue and descent - 20m to 500m rope.
• Enhanced safety in the harshest conditions.
• Greater cost-savings: recertification required only after seven years.
• Lightweight and compact design.
• Optional hoisting wheel and/or ladder bracket available.
• Global solution-meets all applicable safety standards worldwide.
Material: Engineered to comply with the most rigorous testing methods
• High-quality anodised aluminium housing.
• Centrifugal brake controls the descent and reduces vibration.
• Descent loads possible from 30kg – 250kg (2 people).
• Rope lenght 20-200 m as standard descent capacity (up to 500 m on request).
• Descent is quick (1m/s) and smooth.
• Use in an emergency by 2 people weighing up to 250kg.
Conforms to EN 341:2011