Self-Retracting Lifelines & Personal Fall Limiters
Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiter (EUR)
Never need a shock-absorbing lanyard AGAIN with the 2m lightweight fall limiter adapted to all situations when working with a low space clearance!
- Built-in web load indicator identifies when the unit needs removed from services
- Compact and lightweight provides 2m working capacity lifeline
- Engineered webbing for greater abrasion resistance and long service life (vectran / polyester webbing).
- Lightweight, high-strength, impact-resistant nylon housing for maximum durability
- Built-in swivel prevents lifeline from twisting • No annual factory recertification required.
- Rated for up to a 136 kg user / Rated for up to a 100kg user (use in down level)
- Adapted to all situation when working with low space clearance.
- Can be used in Fall Factor 2 (below the back D ring and not lower than foot level).
- Can be used on both sides.
- Quick activating Patent Pending Braking System
- Wind Energy
- Fall from height
- Conforms to EN360
Our state of the art equipment provides the critical tool for worker protection, combining mobility with unsurpassed comfort.
At our ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facilities in Europe, we ensure that every Miller product is made in accordance with the standards and meets your exacting requirements.