Real-time remote access to multiple portable gas monitor readings
This mini-controller functions as the center for a mobile wireless network of RAE Systems portable gas monitors to increase awareness, improve decision-making, and speed up incident response. The EchoView Host can receive communications from up to eight monitors and display their call names, readings, and alarm status in real time on an easy-to-read screen. With a communication range extendable to over one kilometer using Mesh Routers, the EchoView Host gives safety officers remote access to gas concentration data directly from the hot zone. Water-proof, dust-tight, and intrinsically safe for Class I, Division 1 hazardous environments, it’s a rugged device that can run up to 10 days on a single battery.
Features and Benefits:
- Central hub for closed-loop wireless solutions
- Displays gas readings and alarm status from up to 8 portable monitors
- Easy-to-read screen
- Range up to 1km (0.6 miles) with mesh routers
- Intrinsically safe for Class I, Division 1 hazardous environments
- Replaceable battery provides 10-day run time
- Rugged water-, dust-, and shock-proof housing
- Clandestine Labs
- Confined Space Entry
- Emergency Response
- Environmental Cleanups/ Remediation
- Fire Overhaul
- Hazmat Response
- Plant Shutdown & Turn-Around
Even the best products deserve expert maintenance!
Elevate your gas detectors’ potential with Honeywell's expert maintenance services! Maximize uptime, eliminate costs, and ensure on-time, on-budget project completion.