MeshGuard CO2 IR
Rapidly deployable wireless Carbon Monoxide detector for use in hazardous environments
MeshGuard CO2 IR is a rapidly deployable solution for Carbon Dioxide measurement in critical environments. Real-time readings are transmitted wirelessly to a RAE Systems controller for remote display of gas levels and audio and visual alarms using the same self-healing network as other MeshGuard toxic gas monitors.
The MeshGuard CO2 IR offers two sensor ranges:
- 0-100% Volume with 0.1% resolution
- 0-5% Volume with 0.01% resolution
Features and Benefits:
- Fast and simple to operate with a self-forming wireless network and units come online automatically
- Local display of gas concentrations
- Rugged weather resistant housing
- Multiple controller options for real-time wireless data collection and viewing from over 500 detectors
- Self-healing network automatically routes data back to controller through best wireless path available
- Continuous monitoring and real-time data analysis enable rapid decision making and action
- Battery powered operation
- Magnetic mounting option for quick and easy MeshGuard installation
- Environmental Cleanups/ Remediation
- Fence Line Monitoring
- Plant Shutdown & Turn-Around
- Worker Exposure
Even the best products deserve expert maintenance!
Elevate your gas detectors’ potential with Honeywell's expert maintenance services! Maximize uptime, eliminate costs, and ensure on-time, on-budget project completion.