Portable wireless router with GPS for RAE Systems and select third-party monitors
The RAELink3 wireless transmitter enables a central ProRAE Guardian base station to view sensor and alarm data from RAE Systems portable monitors and select third-party devices for improved situational awareness and faster incident response. The RAELink3 also provides GPS data, which enables the command center to stay aware of the location of personnel and monitors. The unit can be programmed to function as a host or remote router, as well as a signal repeater, giving you versatility and flexibility in your infrastructure.
Features and Benefits:
- Wireless router with GPS
- Can transmit data up to 2 miles away
- User-friendly display and interface
- Can be configured as a host, repeater, or remote gateway for portable monitors
- Rugged weather- and shock-proof housing
- Runs 18 hours on single battery charge
- Easily configured in the field
- Clandestine Labs
- Confined Space Entry
- Emergency Response
- Environmental Cleanups/ Remediation
- Fence Line Monitoring
- Hazmat Response
- Indoor Air Quality
- Leak Detection
- Plant Shutdown & Turn-Around
- Urban Search & Rescue
- Venue Protection
- Worker Exposure
Even the best products deserve expert maintenance!
Elevate your gas detectors’ potential with Honeywell's expert maintenance services! Maximize uptime, eliminate costs, and ensure on-time, on-budget project completion.