ToxiRAE Pro PID
Compact, wireless VOC single gas monitor
Protect workers from the threat of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the workplace and observe conditions remotely from a central command station with this compact, wireless monitor. The ToxiRAE Pro PID’s next-generation sensor can detect over 300 VOCs and uses a built-in on-board library of 190 correction factors to automatically read gases in equivalent units. Reliable, rugged, and intrinsically safe, the ToxiRAE Pro PID can be easily attached to workers’ uniforms, and also provides a man-down alarm. It all adds up to better visibility and faster incident response in a variety of conditions.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact, personal wireless monitor
- PID sensor accurately monitors over 300 VOCs
- Built-in library of 190 correction factors for automatic reading in equivalent units
- 5-way local and remote wireless alarm
- Water-, dust-, and shock-resistant
- Built-in man down alarm
- Fully automatic bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE2
- Readily enables to communicate with Motorola MOTOTRBO
- Environmental Cleanups/ Remediation
- Hazmat Response
- Plant Shutdown & Turn-Around
- Worker Exposure
Even the best products deserve expert maintenance!
Elevate your gas detectors’ potential with Honeywell's expert maintenance services! Maximize uptime, eliminate costs, and ensure on-time, on-budget project completion.