Welding Helmets & Hoods
Honeywell Junior A-VL Visor Helmet
JUNIOR A-VL is part of the Honeywell light duty air helmets range designed for use with Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) such as PA500 and PA700 Series.
Junior A-VL – the reference for optimal protection and a wide field of view.
Features & Benefits:
- Wide transparent visor: which lets in light and provides a large field of view without any distortion.
- Full-face protection: including front deflector and chin cup.
- Washable face seal: flexible and resilient, ensuring a comfortable, protective pressure around the face.
- One clip system: with spring for disposable visors, ensures easy installation of disposable visors that protect the main visor against permanent damage.
- Acetate components: fully transparent and providing perfect view.
- Optional cape: to protect the top of the head and neck from dust or liquid particles.
Areas of application:
Painting, sanding, grinding, chemicals, handling, maintenance.
Honeywell North PA500 and PA700 PAPR.