5000 Series - Comfort
The best combination in terms of performance for standard working conditions
- Exists in FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 moulded versions
- Specially designed dust mask seal holds its shape to ensure comfort and safety over prolonged periods
- Nose-bridge: improved individual fit.
- High performance exhalation valve: easier breathing during periods of prolonged use.
- Large inner volume improves wearer comfort by reducing heat and condensation build up
- Nose seal adapted to provide a secure and individual fit maintaining optimum protection
- Double stapled elastic strap: strong in case of repeated removals, without touching the filtering section.
- Exclusively designed seal adapted to the nose: good fit and comfort throughout the day.
- Hypoallergenic: minimal risk of irritation.
Industries & Applications
- Automotive and Part Manufacturer
- Building and construction
- Food Industries
- Iron and steel industry
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Mining and Quarrying
- Textile industry
- Sanding or Cutting wood
Applications: Textile, mining, construction, iron and steel industries, car body preparation industry, woodworking (including oak, beech, exotic woods), agricultural and horticultural activities, food industry, cutting and moulding of metals, pharmaceutical manufacturing, nuclear industry, toxic waste treatment, battery (Ni-Cad), biological risks, etc ...
Protects against dusts, mists and fumes containing calcium carbonate, clay, kaolin, cellulose, cotton, flour, ferrous metals, cement, sodium silicate, sulphur, glass fibers and plastics, hardwood, coal, quartz, nonferrous metals, copper, aluminium, barium, titanium, vanadium, chrome, manganese, molybdenum, antimony, nickel, platinum, rhodium, strychnine, uranium, moderately radio-active particles, vegetal and mineral oils, metal-working fluids (this list is non-exhaustive).
EC Category PPE: 3
Quality Assurance: ISO 9001 / 2000
Certifications: EN 149:2001+A1:2009
Life Cycle: 3 years
Storage Information: Temperature range of storage conditions: -20°C/+40°C
Maximum relative humidity of storage conditions: less than 95%
Maximum usage level
Can be used in atmospheres containing solid and/or liquid aerosols in concentrations corresponding the average toxicity. "NR" (Non-Reusable) marked; it can be used one single shift (according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009). Certain restrictions or limitations may apply in the case of specific contaminants Please refer to applicable health and safety standards.
LIMITATIONS TO USE
This single use filtering half-mask should NOT be used in the following situations:
- Oxygen concentration is less than 17% (oxygen-deficient atmospheres)
- Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life or health
- Contaminants concentrations exceed levels fixed by applicable health and safety standards
- In the presence of toxic or radio-active contaminants
- In the presence of gases or vapors
- In the explosive atmospheres
|Referrence nr.||Description||Size||Classification||Exhalation valve||Seal||Fasteners||Packaging Box/Case/Palette||MOQ||NPF||APF||Previous referrence|
|1007221||HONEYWELL 5185 M/L FFP1 NR D||M/L||FFP1 NR D||No||Nasal||Elastic||20/200/5400||200||4||4|
|1007222||HONEYWELL 5186 M/L FFP1 NR D V||M/L||FFP1 NR D||Yes||Nasal||Elastic||20/200/5400||200||4||4|
|1007223-V2||HONEYWELL 5208 V2 M/L FFP2 NR D||M/L||FFP2 NR D||No||Nasal||Elastic||20/200/5400||200||12||10||1007223|
|1007224-V2||HONEYWELL 5209 V2 M/L FFP2 NR D V||M/L||FFP2 NR D||Yes||Nasal||Elastic||20/200/5400||200||12||10||1007224|
|1015635-V2||HONEYWELL 5311 V2 M/L FFP3 NR D V||M/L||FFP3 NR D||Yes||Nasal||Elastic||10/100/2700||100||50||20||1007235|