5000 Series - Premium
Maximum comfort and efficiency
- Large internal volume for ease of movement.
- Light masks (10g to 28g) minimizing user fatigue.
- Double elastic flexible straps stapled and highly resistant for added safety.
- Stapling outside the filtration zone to eliminate the risk of leakage.
For models 5221 & 5321
- Best individual adjustment using adjustable straps.
- Available in medium-large and extra-large.
- Full Willtech face seal for even more user comfort.
Industries & Applications
- Automotive and Part Manufacturer
- Building and construction
- Food Industries
- Iron and steel industry
- Mining and Quarrying
- Textile industry
- Sanding or Cutting wood
Applications: Textile, mining, construction, iron and steel industries, car body preparation industry, woodworking (including oak, beech, exotic woods), agricultural and horticultural activities, food industry, cutting and moulding of metals, pharmaceutical manufacturing, nuclear industry, toxic waste treatment, battery (Ni-Cad), biological risks, etc ...
Protects against dusts, mists and fumes containing calcium carbonate, clay, kaolin, cellulose, cotton, flour, ferrous metals, cement, sodium silicate, sulphur, glass fibers and plastics, hardwood, coal, quartz, nonferrous metals, copper, aluminium, barium, titanium, vanadium, chrome, manganese, molybdenum, antimony, nickel, platinum, rhodium, strychnine, uranium, moderately radio-active particles, vegetal and mineral oils, metal-working fluids (this list is non-exhaustive).
EC Category PPE: 3
Quality Assurance: ISO 9001 / 2000
Certifications: EN 149:2001+A1:2009
Life Cycle: 3 years
Storage Information: Temperature range of storage conditions: -20°C/+40°C
Maximum relative humidity of storage conditions: less than 80%
Maximum usage level
Can be used in atmospheres containing solid and/or liquid aerosols in concentrations corresponding the average toxicity. "NR" (Non-Reusable) marked; it can be used one single shift (according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009). Certain restrictions or limitations may apply in the case of specific contaminants Please refer to applicable health and safety standards.
LIMITATIONS TO USE
This single use filtering half-mask should NOT be used in the following situations:
- Oxygen concentration is less than 17% (oxygen-deficient atmospheres)
- Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life or health
- Contaminants concentrations exceed levels fixed by applicable health and safety standards
- In the presence of toxic or radio-active contaminants
- In the presence of gases or vapors
- In the explosive atmospheres
CLOSED CELL FOAM BENEFITS
- The “boomerang” seal is embedded into the seal of the mask instead of just being glued on and provides a better seal while also providing additional comfort.
- Layer of closed cell foam on the inside provides a better seal around hardest part of the face to seal.
- Layer of closed cell foam on the inside requires less pressure to seal the hardest part of the face to seal.
|Referrence nr.||Description||Size||Classification||Exhalation valve||Seal||Fasteners||Packaging Box/Case/Palette||MOQ||NPF||APF||Previous referrence|
|1005580||HONEYWELL 5110 M/L FFP1 NR D||M/L||FFP1 NR D||NO||Boomerang||Elastic||20/200/5400||200||4||4|
|1005113||HONEYWELL 5110 XL FFP1 NR D||XL||FFP1 NR D||NO||Boomerang||Elastic||20/200/5400||200||4||4|
|1005582||HONEYWELL 5111 M/L FFP1 NR D V||M/L||FFP1 NR D||YES||Boomerang||Elastic||20/200/5400||200||4||4|
|1005584-V2||HONEYWELL 5210 V2 M/L FFP2 NR||M/L||FFP2 NR||NO||Boomerang||Elastic||20/200/5400||200||12||10||1005584|
|1005586-V2||HONEYWELL 5211 V2 M/L FFP2 NR V||M/L||FFP2 NR||YES||Boomerang||Elastic||20/200/5400||200||12||10||1005586|
|1005099||HONEYWELL 5211 XL FFP2 NR D V||XL||FFP2 NR D||YES||Boomerang||Elastic||20/200/5400||200||12||10|
|1005588||HONEYWELL 5221 M/L FFP2 NR D V||M/L||FFP2 NR D||YES||Full||Adjustable straps||5/50/1350||50||12||10|
|1005120||HONEYWELL 5221 XL FFP2 NR D V||XL||FFP2 NR D||YES||Full||Adjustable straps||5/50/1350||50||12||10|
|1005602-V2||HONEYWELL 5321 V2 M/L FFP3 NR V||M/L||FFP3 NR||YES||Full||Adjustable straps||5/50/1350||50||50||20||1005602|
|1005126-V2||HONEYWELL 5321 V2 XL FFP3 NR V||XL||FFP3 NR||YES||Full||Adjustable straps||5/50/1350||50||50||20||1005126|