Economic, simple and effective
- Economic, simple and effective
- Unique design and shape: limited number of references.
- Pre-formed shell: rigid half-mask: the mask shape is maintained throughout use, for increased comfort.
- Internal volume: facilitated communication, no pressure on the face for increased comfort.
- Inner layer, ultra-light and ultra-soft: soft and pleasant touch to the skin to avoid irritation and
- Upper preformed section near the nasal outline: quick and easy adjustment, highly effective
- Moving nasal element: compatible with goggles, excellent field of vision.
- High-performance exhalation valve: low exhalation resistance, mask inside cooler for
- Protected valve membrane on the front: minimal risk of damage and leakage for
Industries & Applications
- Automotive and Part Manufacturer
- Building and construction
- Food Industry
- Iron and steel industry
- Mining and Quarrying
- Textile industry
- Wood industry
Applications: Textile, mining, construction, iron and steel industries, car body preparation industry, woodworking (including oak, beech, exotic woods), agricultural and horticultural activities, food industry, cutting and moulding of metals, pharmaceutical manufacturing, nuclear industry, toxic waste treatment, battery (Ni-Cad), biological risks, etc ...
Protects against dusts, mists and fumes containing calcium carbonate, clay, kaolin, cellulose, cotton, flour, ferrous metals, cement, sodium silicate, sulphur, glass fibers and plastics, hardwood, coal, quartz, nonferrous metals, copper, aluminium, barium, titanium, vanadium, chrome, manganese, molybdenum, antimony, nickel, platinum, rhodium, strychnine, uranium, moderately radio-active particles, vegetal and mineral oils, metal-working fluids (this list is non-exhaustive).
EC Category PPE: 3
Quality Assurance: ISO 9001 / 2000
Certifications: EN 149:2001+A1:2009
Life Cycle: 3 years
Storage Information: Temperature range of storage conditions: -20°C/+40°C
Maximum relative humidity of storage conditions: less than 80%
Maximum usage level
Can be used in atmospheres containing solid and/or liquid aerosols in concentrations corresponding the average toxicity. "NR" (Non Reusable) marked, it can be used one single shift (according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009). Certain restrictions or limitations may apply in the case of specificcontaminants.“D” marked: Dolomite tested, designed to resist clogging.
LIMITATIONS TO USE
This single use filtering half-mask should NOT be used in the following situations:
- Oxygen concentration is less than 17% (oxygen-deficient atmospheres)
- Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life or health
- Contaminants concentrations exceed levels fixed by applicable health and safety standards
- In the presence of toxic or radio-active contaminants
- In the presence of gases or vapors
- In the explosive atmospheres