Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR)
Honeywell Primair VL Hood
The Honeywell Primair VL Hood, part of the Honeywell light duty air hoods range, is designed for use with powered air purifying respirators (PAPR) such as PA500 & PA700 Series in the UK&I and Europe.
Semi-reusable and recommended for use within areas where protection is required for respiratory organs, face and head against harmful particles, mists, gasses and vapors, the system procures air to the user via the supply hose connected between PAPR and the hood, while the filtered airflow enters at the rear of the hood and flows through the air duct, leaving the hood via the face collar.
Features & Benefits:
• Wide field of view.
• Adjustable headband.
• Replaceable upper elements.
• Reusable headband and tubes, to reduce costs.
• Air delivery hose to the visor: anti-fog, no cold air directed towards the user's head.
• Extremely light semi-disposable hood: designed for a wide range of applications. The disposable part is Tyvek coated to ensure high chemical resistance.
• Easy to replace: with two push buttons on the side.
Areas of application:
• Laboratories, pharmaceutical and light industries.