Miller Grip Temporary Anchorage Connectors
Portable/reusable anchorage connectors designed for use in concrete applications or with a Friction Bolt (specific models).
- A safe anchor point is established when the Miller Grip anchor is inserted into a properly-sized, cured concrete hole
- The reusable Miller Grip anchor can be removed and simply re-installed in a new location
- Designed for vertical or overhead/ceiling surface applications
Model 497 can be used with SkyWalker Horizontal Lifeline components for a two-person system (see DF497 Kit on page 35 for details)
- Multi-use Grips can be used for anchoring scaffolding, material handling and removal of concrete debris after demolition
- Constructed of stainless steel, aluminum and other non-corrosive materials for a longer service life
- Designed for use in cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 3,000 psi
- Color-coded to differentiate fall protection (models 496 & 497 are green) and multi-use (Models 498 & 499 are silver) per OSHA regulations
- Confined Space
- Fall from height
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards
In the unlikely event that you should discover defects in either workmanship or materials, under our Limited Lifetime Warranty, we will repair or replace the product at our expense. If a replacement is necessary and your product is no longer available, a comparable product will be substituted. Should a product issue surface, contact us at 800/873-5242.
Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.