Harnesses, Belts & Accessories
Miller AirCore Oil and Gas Harnesses
The new Miller AirCore™ Oil and Gas Harness is designed for workers on drilling or service rigs including everyday application in the oil fields.
- Multiple Back D-ring connections –18” extended back D-ring provides an easy-to-reach attachment point for fall arrest, freeing the back D-ring as an additional connection point for fall arrest or rescue
- Enhanced lumbar padding – Expanded front waist padding for increased comfort and support
- Up to 20% lighter than similar competitive harnesses – Increased productivity and reduced fatigue
- Removable belt with leather guide – Improved design provides increased functionality, comfort and durability
- Oversized ID tag – Provides quick and easy harness size identification
- Lower lumbar D-ring – Provides restraint attachment point when needed
- Bos’n chair attachment – Rigid work seat for added support
- Seat sling attachment – Flexible seat for use with a derrick climb-assist system, reducing worker fatigue
- Improved cam buckle – Lightweight, low profile and easy to adjust
COMFORT - Breathable, open-core padding technology provides optimal air flow, while reducing heat and moisture entrapment, keeping a worker drier and cooler. Up to 30% less surface area than other padding used on the market. AirCore harnesses are designed with patented Miller DuraFlex® stretchable webbing that provides greater flexibility and increased comfort.
EASY ADJUSTABILITY - New cam buckles on the shoulder straps make vertical webbing adjustment the easiest of any harness on the market. Mating buckle chest and tongue buckle legs for easy donning.
LIGHTWEIGHT - Materials and components selected to reduce fatigue for all-day endurance and increased productivity; 20% lighter in weight than similar competitive harnesses.
STYLISH DESIGN - Webbing design creates an original and vibrant color for easy identification, greater visibility and increased safety.
- Oil and Gas
- Fall from height
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards