Capteurs de vitesse et de direction numériques à effet Hall
Hall-effect speed and direction sensor with quadrature output. 4.5 V to 26 V supply voltage. 3 Hz to 20 kHz operating frequency
Honeywell's SNG-Q Series Quadrature Speed and Direction Sensors are designed to provide both speed and direction information. Speed information is provided from digital square wave outputs: direction is provided using a quadrature output with signals 90° phase shifted from each other. With the quadrature output, target direction is determined byoutput lead/lag phase shifting.
Value to Customers
- Higher reliability: IP69K rating, EMC radiated immunity protection, O-ring seal and wide operating temperature range:
- Improves equipment uptime
- Minimizes service costs
- Provides resistance to high electrical noise
- Provides resistance to moisture intrusion
- Wide operating temperature range
- Attempts to substantially reinforce the customer's brand equity
- Cost-competitive: Designed and manufactured using a platform-based approach that enables better cost competitiveness and mechanical and electrical configurability for customers.
- Enhanced accuracy: Dual differential Hall-effect sensor IC technology allows an enhanced ability to detect small target features.
- Flexible: Wide operating temperature range, robust electrical noise immunity and enhanced environmental sealing capability allow flexibility of use in the application.
- Expedites installation: O-ring seal for use in pressure applications and a fixed mounting flange allows for a simpler installation process, using one fastener.