Capteurs de pression montés sur carte à circuit imprimé
TruStability™ NSC Series
Uncompensated. Ultra-low, low pressure. Absolute, diff., gage. mV output. Liquid media. DIP, SIP, SMT. Accuracy: ±0.25 %FSS BFSL
- ±2.5 mbar to ±10 bar -±250 Pa to ±1 MPa - ±1 inH20 to ±150 inH20
Honeywell TruStability® NSC Series are piezoresistive silicon pressure sensors offering a ratiometric analog output for reading pressure over the specified full scale pressure span and temperature range.
- Uncompensated and unamplified
- Allows customers the flexibility of performing their own calibration while still benefiting from the industry-leading stability, accuracy, and repeatability that the Honeywell TruStability® Pressure Sensors provide
- Operates as specified from -40 °C to 85 °C [-40 °F to 185 °F]
- Measures absolute, differential or gage pressures
The absolute versions have an internal vacuum reference and an output value proportional to absolute pressure. Differential versions allow measurement of pressure between two pressure ports. Gage versions are referenced to atmospheric pressure and provide an output proportional to pressure variations from atmosphere.
The NSC Series sensors are intended for use with non-corrosive, non-ionic gases, such as air. Port 1 can also be used for non-corrosive, non-ionic liquids on sensors rated above 60 mbar - 6 kPa - 1 psi.
The NSC Series offers numerous package styles and mounting options, making it easier for device manufacturers to integrate the product into their applications. These sensors offer infinite resolution on the pressure signal. Frequency response is also typically limited only by the end user’s system.
All products are designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001.