Vitesse et direction, CI de capteur de vitesse
Anisotropic Magnetoresistive (AMR) sensor ICs. Detects speed, direction, position ring magnet encoder target
Honeywell’s VM Series Anisotropic Magnetoresistive (AMR) Integrated Circuit (IC) product line is designed to detect the speed and direction of a ring magnet encoder target using a unique (patent pending) bridge design and configuration. The three offerings include 2- and 4-pin AMR sensors to be used in speed, speed and position sensing in transmissions, engine cranks, wheel speed measurement, integrated bearings and seals and for shaft speed measurement in pumps, motors and compressors.
These products are designed to provide increased flexibility and may be used in most types of mounting configurations.
Honeywell’s unique solution utilizes the AMR bridge in saturation, which provides a more stable output response when the system has vibration, sudden air gap changes, or target runout without requiring complex magnitude compensation algorithms.
The AMR signal has greater sensitivity than Hall-effect sensor ICs, and does not require automatic gain control or chopper stabilization that can lead to increased jitter over the operating range.
- Integrated speed and direction or speed only sensor IC
- Quadrature output version
- Pole size independent operation
- -40°C to 150°C operating temperature range
- Zero speed output
- No calibration required
- Insensitive to mechanical vibration
- Protection against reverse polarity
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) protected
- Co-packaged capacitor (2-pin versions)
- ISO26262 ASIL-B(D) conforming*
- AEC-Q100H Grade 0 qualified*
*VM721V1, VM721D1 only