Transducteurs de couple de télémétrie analogique (WDC)
Model 2103 Rotary Measurement System. 3 Channel System, Induced Power. No Batteries Required. Wireless Telemetry
The Model 2100 series rotary torque measurement systems are often well suited for both short- and long-term testing and monitoring of torque or strain on rotating applications where other measurement methods are affected by vibration, dust, moisture, high RPMs, and large axial/radial shaft movements.
Utilizing an existing customer gage shaft assembly, the Honeywell Model 2100 Series Rotary Torque Measurement System takes the strain data from a rotating bridge assembly and converts it to a high level output via wireless telemetry. A combination of up to six transmitters and receivers operating on different frequencies will provide up to six points of measurement on the same shaft. Please contact the factory if more than six points of measurement are required. A scalable analog output and numeric display readout on the receiver provides an electrical and visual indication of the measurement. The receiver provides controls for gain and zero adjustments, display scaling, and IPS power setting.
- Quick short-term installation
- 3 channels of measurement
- Induced power, no batteries required
- Wireless telemetry
- Custom machined, clamp-on collar machined to fit each application
- Custom machined collar assembly, stationary loop antenna, induced power supply (IPS), and receiver are pre-tested as a set at the factory, enabling quick installation and setup of the system for the user