- Blogue (US)
- Nous Contacter
- Device Management
Honeywell Launcher improves worker productivity and provides a secure environment for your Honeywell mobile devices. It provides a highly secure lock screen for users and administrators. With Honeywell Launcher you can:
- Choose PIN or password protection with user and admin modes and a configurable background.
- PINs and passwords are encrypted using the highest industry standards for added security.
- Lock down access to the control panel, preventing users from accessing or modifying device settings.
- Limit user access to only company-approved applications and prevent users from initiating unauthorized configuration changes.
- You can also use Honeywell Launcher together with Honeywell Enterprise Browser to create a single-purpose device configuration.
Honeywell Launcher will help your enterprise improve worker productivity, reduce helpdesk calls, and improve security. Here’s how:
- With Honeywell Launcher active on a device, you can limit each end user’s access to applications – whether that’s a single application or a limited set of applications. You approve the level of access you want for each of your workers. This keeps your workers focused on line-of-business applications. It also prevents them from accessing applications that might distract them and lead to unproductive activity.
- Enforcing user sign-in prevents unauthorized users from accessing the device and using business-sensitive applications.
And by restricting configuration to admin users, Honeywell Launcher prevents users from connecting to non-trusted Wi-Fi or Bluetooth® access points. Controlling configuration changes enables you to minimize downtime, helpdesk calls, and security risks.
Your assigned admin users can configure Honeywell Launcher to:
- Work with a single-user application and launch that application as soon as the device powers up.
- Prevent application exit, turning the mobile computer into a single-purpose device.
- Define trusted Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections and allow connection only to those pre-defined networks.
- Manage user-defined PINs or passwords.
- Work with multiple applications, allowing the user to switch between those applications.
- Prevent the user from accessing or even viewing other applications on the device.
Honeywell Launcher supports Honeywell mobile computers running the following operating systems:
- Windows® 10 Enterprise Edition
For more information about what your business can achieve with Launcher, contact us today.
Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir des communications exclusives de Honeywell, notamment des mises à jour des produits, des informations techniques, de nouvelles offres, des événements et actualités, des sondages, nos promotions ainsi que divers sujets connexes par téléphone, courriel et autres formes de communication électronique.
Copyright © 2023 Honeywell International Inc