Harnesses, Belts & Accessories
Miller Kevlar Harnesses (EUR)
Heat and fire resistant Kevlar® harnesses.
- Sub-pelvic strap
- Adjustable shoulder straps (model 650K)
- Adjustable leg straps
- Clips on shoulder straps for lanyard when not in use
- Special flame-retardant Nomex® webbing protects against weld splatter and sparks whilst yellow Kevlar® inner core adds strength and high temperature resistance.
- Increased safety thanks to the bright contrasting colours, which facilitate inspection.
- Fire Protection
- Fall from height
- All Miller harnesses are CE certified and comply with EN 361 and, where necessary, with EN 358
Our state of the art equipment provides the criticaltool for worker protection, combining mobility with unsurpassed comfort.
At our ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facilities in Europe, we ensure that every Miller product is made inaccordance with the standards and meets your exacting requirements.