Harnais, ceintures et accessoires
Miller ProCraft Harnesses
The Miller ProCraft Harness provides a specialized fall protection design tailored to comfortably fit the needs of craftsmen who must wear tool belts and/or fastener pouches weighing up to 60 pounds.
- Harness available in stretchable DuraFlex webbing or non-stretch webbing
- Front and back, lightweight aluminum bayonet buckles:
– Allow for quick attachment/detachment of tool or positioning belts, without the need to remove the harness
– Transfer tool belt weight away from the back and onto the integrated shoulder pads
Select from tongue or mating buckle leg straps
Harness and belt sized separately for custom fit
- Leather positioning belt (optional)
- Confined Space
- Fall from height
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards
In the unlikely event that you should discover defects in either workmanship or materials, under our Limited Lifetime Warranty, we will repair or replace the product at our expense. If a replacement is necessary and your product is no longer available, a comparable product will be substituted. Should a product issue surface, contact us at 800/873-5242.
Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.