Maximum Attenuation. Comfortable Fit.
- The world’s most-used polyurethane foam earplug.
- Improved shape for easy insertion and a better fit.
- Bell shape for maximum in-ear comfort.
- Smooth, soil-resistant skin prevents dirt build-up.
- Corded and Uncorded Bulk refills save time, waste and space.
Earplug Fitting & Maintenance Recommendations
Inspect: Prior to fitting, examine your earplugs.
Discard: Discard disposable earplugs after each use, or if earplugs are compromised.
Hygiene: To maintain hygiene standards, disposable earplugs should be discarded at the end of every shift.
- With clean hands, roll the entire earplug into narrowest possible crease-free cylinder.
- Reach over your head with a free hand, pull your ear up and back, and insert the earplug well inside your ear canal.
- Hold for 30 – 40 seconds, until the earplug fully expands in your ear canal. If properly fitted, the end of the earplugs should not be visible to someone looking at you from the front.
- Fire Protection
- Law Enforcement
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- 29 CFR 1910.95 - OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure (US)
- ANSI S3.19-1974 - Attenuation Test Protocol (US)
- Part II, (R.S.C. 1985, c. L-2) - Canada Labour Code
- Z94.2-1994 - Attenuation Test Protocol (CAN)
- 2003/10/EC - EU Hearing Directive
- 89/686/EEC - EC Directive/PPE
- Category II - EC Category/PPE
- EN 352-2:2002 - EU Standards
- NOHSC: 1007 (2000) - National Standard for Occupational Noise (AUS/NZ)
- NR 15 - Security and Health of Work, Annexes 1 and 2, n°3.214/1978 - Occupational Noise Regulations (BR)
- ANSI S12.6/1997 - Method B - Attenuation Test Protocol (BR)
- 9001:2008 - ISO